Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fun With Bethany - by Amy

The past few days have flown by as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches. We wanted to share a quick update on Amy and her adventures. Thank you to the Pinkston family for giving her some time to just be a little girl hanging out with friends! The following story is from Amy on one of the days that she spent with her friend from Mississippi.
Helping with Thanksgiving Crafts
Amy and Bethany being Silly Girls!
Bethany and Amy
Cupcakes!!














 " On November 21st I woke up at 4am! I arrived in Mississippi and my best friend Bethany's mom took me with her to the school where she teaches. I helped her kindergarten class make Thanksgiving crafts. 

   
   At noon we went to pick up Bethany from her school. She thought she was going to a doctor's appointment but I surprised her instead!! She squealed and I squealed the entire time we were hugging! We were so excited to see each other! 
   


We went to Target and bought legos and tried on funny glasses and headbands. We went to a cupcake bakery and ate peanut butter, chocolate cupcakes. Then we decided to go to the bookstore because we both LOVE to read! Later that afternoon we just spent hanging out and having a great time together." 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy.. So glad you were able to spend time with your friend... I am a friend of Malindas.. My daughter, Granddaughter and I go to Grace Baptist.. I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless ....Joan

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave Amy a note if you like!